CeleBration Is the Place to Be!Celebration Tickets
We invite you to join us at the Embassy Suites LaVista on Saturday, April 28, 2018 for A Grand Affair!
You can call the Embassy Suites Hotel at 402-331-7400 and reserve a room – use the discount room code GC4, valid until April the 5th.
The evening begins with a 6:00 p.m. Social Hour & Silent Auction. At 7:30 p.m. we have the Invocation, Dinner, and Dux Esto Award Presentation. at 8:30 p.m. we have the Raffle Drawing and Live Auction. Chair couples are John ’84 and Kris Jankowski Dostal ’85 and Jeff ’82 and Geri Finney Moore ’83.
A great evening awaits.
Participate in the Live Auction! Purchase a Gold Cup ticket! Be a supporter of the Cougar Family! CeleBration is Gross Catholic’s annual fundraiser. Your participation makes a significant impact on the lives of our wonderful students. You help us fulfill our mission! Contact Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
CeleBration Has Gone Digital with the Gesture Company
The past few years people enjoyed wireless bidding on smart phones. It is fun and easy to use! No smartphone? No problem! Gesture professionals assist people with their bidding! If you can’t make it to CeleBration, you can join in on the fun! Anyone can simply visit our website and start bidding on auction items starting around mid to late April.
We need your help to make CeleBration 34 a success!
Here’s how you can support us!
- Attend the event on April 28, 2018 to join parents, alumni, and friends as we raise funds to support the students of Gross Catholic High School at the Embassy Suites LaVista. Watch for your invitation in the mail or buy your tickets online! You can also reserve a room at the Embassy Suites for that evening at a discounted rate.
- Could you or your business support the students of Gross Catholic by becoming a corporate sponsor, buying ad advertisement or providing auction items? Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (email@example.com), to discuss the options for your support.
- Gold Cup: Buy or sell a $100 Gold Cup ticket. We also need volunteers to make phone calls to past buyers asking them to purchase a Gold Cup ticket again this year. Contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 to purchase a Gold Cup ticket.
- Volunteer: We need volunteers to stuff mailings, help decorate, work the cashiering station, solicit and decorate baskets, pick up auction items, and clean up. Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge if you would like to volunteer or sign up online.
- $10,000 Raffle: Help support Gross Catholic by buying your CeleBration raffle tickets! This year’s raffle winner will walk away with $10,000 in cash! You need not be present to win. Raffle tickets are $5 each or $25 for a book of five. Contact Denise in the development office to buy your tickets! Each school family is responsible for selling $100 worth of CeleBration raffle tickets (20 tickets at $5). These are distributed to families the first week of February.
For more information, or to volunteer, please contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 or Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Celebration Tickets
About Gross Catholic
One of Nebraska’s premier private schools, Gross Catholic High School is a faith and family-based community committed to developing Christian leaders through academic excellence in the Marianist tradition. Recognized locally for its outstanding education, welcoming atmosphere, competitive sports programs, engaging activities, robust faith, and boundless service work, Gross Catholic has energized the Omaha area for nearly 50 years. Gross Catholic recently received the Omaha World-Herald Omaha’s Choice award for private schools.
To discover the Gross Catholic difference, contact us at 402.734.2000 or visit our Admissions page at grosscatholic.org.