You’re a Part of the Cougar Family!
Gross Catholic alumni are an integral part of the Cougar Family, and we want to stay connected with you! Whether you graduated last year or 50 years ago, you are a part of the Gross Catholic High School Alumni Community—over 8,200 strong—and you can always come home again! We hope you have stayed in touch with your classmates through social media, class reunions, sporting activities and performances, Visions Magazine, the Cougar Connection E-newsletter, and our school website. Maybe you haven’t been around in a while and want to see what’s happening at your alma mater! No matter what your situation, we are so glad you’re back! We have made some awesome changes over the past 50 years, and we are excited about all that is in store for us in the next 50 years! Is it time for your Class Reunion? Here are some helpful Class Reunion Planning Tips!
Stay connected and spread the Cougar Spirit:
- Update your alumni profile so we can stay connected! You can also send us news about your family, job, or other significant events.
- Send your current email address to Alumni Director Molly Nolte in order to receive the monthly Cougar Connection E-newsletter.
- Send us news and photos for Visions Magazine.
- Create or join your class Facebook page (and tell GC about your page).
- Like Gross Catholic High School on Facebook
- “Friend” Freddie Cougar on Facebook. (Yes–our mascot has his own page!)
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram (gccougars).
- Attend or volunteer at the Homecoming Tailgate Party, Cougar Classic Golf Outing, Wine Tasting Party, Trivia Night, & CeleBration. Reconnect with former classmates and current Cougars.
- Cheer on our athletic teams and attend our amazing artistic performances.
- Stay up to date on our sports and activities.
- Support Gross Catholic and make a gift to the Annual Fund.