You Make Scholarships Happen!Donate to the Annual Fund
Your gift to the Gross Catholic Annual Fund will make it possible for more students to receive an outstanding education in the Marianist tradition. The Annual Fund provides our committed families with financial assistance and academic scholarships. Gifts to the Annual Fund are a primary source of income to keep tuition to a minimum and ensure that Gross Catholic is accessible to a diverse population. We thank you for your gift.
Members of the President’s Circle provide leadership giving. These individuals and families are among Gross Catholic’s most faithful donors. They play a vital role in the effort to be certain that every family is able to send their child to Gross Catholic High School.
President’s Circle members will be listed in the Annual Report in Visions Magazine and will be invited to the President’s Circle Dinner.
Of course, any donation to the Annual Fund is encouraged and appreciated.
We hope you will join us at the following Annual Appeal Giving Levels:
Platinum $10,000 and above
Gold $7,500 – $9,999
Silver $5,000 – $7,499
Bronze $2,500 – $4,999
Orange & Blue $968 – $2,499
Other $1 – $967
Your generosity makes it possible for more students to benefit from this special, quality education in the Marianist tradition. You keep Gross Catholic strong with your gift.
You are invited to make a gift securely online to the Annual Fund. Please contact the Development Director at 402.734.2000 if you have any questions.
Financial Aid Facts
- Only 82% of our operating costs are covered by tuition.
- Gross Catholic families receive $880,000 in financial aid and scholarships.
- 70% of Gross Catholic students receive some type of tuition assistance or scholarship.
- Students receiving financial aid give back to the school through the work study program.
Choose to Designate Your Gift
- Financial need award to a student demonstrating financial need as determined by our established guidelines
- Academic scholarship to a student achieving among the top scores on our annual Placement and Scholarship Exam for incoming freshmen