You Make Scholarships Happen!
Your generosity makes it possible for more students to benefit from this special, quality education in the Marianist tradition. You keep Gross Catholic strong with your gift.
The Annual Fund supports our Individual Tuition Plan Program by assisting committed families financially. Gifts of the Annual Fund are a primary source of income to keep tuition to a minimum and ensure that Gross Catholic is accessible to a diverse population. We thank you for your gift and hope you will consider a four-year renewable scholarship.
To make a gift securely online to the Annual Fund, click here or contact the Director of Development at 402.734.2000.
Financial Aid Facts
- Only 80% of our operating costs are covered by tuition.
- Gross Catholic families receive $850,000 in financial aid and scholarships.
- 79% of Gross Catholic students receive some type of tuition assistance or scholarship.
- Students receiving financial aid give back to the school through the work study program.
Choose to Designate Your Gift
- Financial need award to a student demonstrating financial need as determined by our established guidelines
- Academic scholarship to a student achieving among the top scores on our annual Placement and Scholarship Exam for incoming freshmen
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship to benefit a legacy student