Alumni Legacy Scholarship Fund
You Make Scholarships Happen!
The generosity of our alumni ensures that new generations of the Cougar Family benefit from this special, quality education in the Marianist tradition. You keep Gross Catholic strong with your gift.
The Alumni Legacy Scholarship program allows alumni to help another student benefit from a Gross Catholic education. As part of our Annual Fund, this special scholarship benefits children of alumni through our Individual Tuition Plan Program. We thank you for your gift and hope you will consider a four-year renewable scholarship.
To make your gift securely online, click here or contact the Director of Development at 402.734.2000.
Financial Aid Facts
- Only 80% of our operating costs are covered by tuition.
- Gross Catholic families receive $850,000 in financial aid and scholarships.
- 79% of Gross Catholic students receive some type of tuition assistance or scholarship.
- Students receiving financial aid give back to the school through the work study program.
Choose to Designate Your Gift
- Financial need award to a legacy student demonstrating financial need as determined by our established guidelines
- Academic scholarship to a legacy student achieving among the top scores on our annual Placement and Scholarship Exam for incoming freshmen