Volunteer Your Time
Members of the Cougar Family are extraordinarily generous with their time, talent, and energy. Gross Catholic relies on our families, alumni, and friends to continue our tradition of excellence. Consider volunteering to help with one of our many events or student activities.
To volunteer at Gross Catholic, contact Lora Burke, Special Events Director, at 402.734.2000 x124.
We always need help with:
- Cougar Golf Classic: Several committees to support the annual golf tournament.
- Homecoming Tailgate Party: Volunteer to prepare, serve, and clean up following the Homecoming Tailgate Party.
- Annual Fund Phonathon: Makes calls to past donors to the Annual Fund and Alumni Legacy Scholarship Program.
- Recruitment Committee: Work with the Development Office to assist with the recruitment of students.
- Post Prom: Several committees to support the Post Prom event.
- Daytime Office Help: Assist with Development Office mailings, stuffing & labeling envelopes.
- Lunchtime Volunteers: Assist with supervising during student lunch.
- Athletic Concessions & Tickets Sales: Help at the concession stands at various sporting events and at admissions table at home contests.
- CeleBration: Several committees to support the school's largest fundraiser, our dinner & auction.
- GeoGarden: Join with Keepers of the Garden, assisting with weeding, planting, winter & spring planting preparation.
- Alumni Board: Work with the Alumni Director to assist with the Alumni program.
Annual Volunteer Barbeque
Join us for the annual Cougar Volunteer Barbeque on Friday, May 3, 2013. We are grateful for the hours of service that our parents and alumni have devoted to keeping the Cougar Family strong. No matter if you have helped us for just a couple of hours at a game or many hours planning an event, we want to show you our appreciation. We couldn’t run our quality programs without you! Volunteers, please make plans to attend. For more information and to RSVP, click here!