More Than Ever, You’ll Say Yes!
Gross Catholic is dedicated to making our integral, quality education an option for committed families and students. Our goal is to work with families, one-on-one, to arrive at a fair and feasible Individual Tuition Plan. Each year, our development programs raise approximately $850,000 to offset the difference between the true cost of education and the actual tuition our families pay. Your family’s Individual Tuition Plan may include an academic scholarship, financial need grant, or alumni legacy scholarship. In recent years, approximately 70% of our students pay reduced tuition. And you can easily use Smart Tuition to make your payments.
Your Individual Tuition Plan is
- Confidential: only our school President and business office will know what each family is paying
- Individualized: we meet with incoming families to establish a partnership between Gross Catholic and your family
- Fair & feasible plan: tuition is based upon your family’s particular situation.
- Respectful of family needs: Gross Catholic takes into consideration special circumstances such as medical issues, elder care, and number of children in Catholic school and college
How Your Family’s Individual Tuition Plan is Determined
If you will be applying for financial assistance, the first step in the process is to submit your financial aid application online with FACTS Tuition Management system, beginning November 1. This will assist us in making fair and informed decisions when we meet with you to discuss your Individual Tuition Plan. We encourage you to submit your information as early as possible to ensure consideration.
You are asked to complete the online application form and submit the necessary supporting documents and $30 fee by March 27 on the FACTS website. Along with your completed online application and $30 application fee, you will be asked to mail the following:
- Copies of your most recent tax forms including all tax schedules
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms
- Copies of supporting documentation for other types of income including Social Security, child support, etc.
Once you complete the process, FACTS will forward your needs assessment to Gross Catholic. We will then use this information to determine your Individual Tuition Plan. We invite you to meet with the President or the Business Manager to discuss your tuition for the school year. You will then be asked to commit to your tuition plan, plus books, fees, uniforms and your contribution to the development efforts of Gross Catholic.
We encourage you to talk with us about your Individual Tuition Plan. A Gross Catholic education may be more affordable than you might think!