6th/7th Grade Practice Exam
January 27, 2018- 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
This exam is designed to prepare 6th and 7th graders for our 8th Grade Admissions Exam. Gross Catholic is one of just 3 Catholic high schools that administer the Practice Exam.
A $10 exam fee is required. Students are required to register for the exam. This day includes a parent/student breakfast, an informative program for parents (8:30-9:00,) followed by optional tours. The exam fee is $10. Students should bring two #2 pencils.
Why take the Practice Exam at Gross Catholic?
- Students often do better on our 8th Grade Admissions Exam, if they take our Practice Exam. If students get a high score on the Admissions Exam, they receive scholarships to Gross Catholic.
- Students know what is coming and therefore experience less stress during the 8th Grade Admissions Exam. Less stress often leads to higher scores.
- After students receive their scores, they will know their areas of strength as well as the areas they need to focus on before the 8th Grade Admissions Exam.
- Parents receive useful information about choosing the right high school and can take a tour of our facilities
8th Grade High School Admissions Exam
Saturday, January 13, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
We had a great turn out for our Admissions Exam!
The exam is used to place students in appropriate courses. Also, those who do very well on the exam will be awarded scholarships to Gross Catholic. Students must take the exam at Gross Catholic in order to be awarded our Admissions Exam scholarships.
- Students need to arrive by 7:45 a.m.
- Exam fee: $10.00
- Bring two #2 pencils
- Pizza lunch will be served after the exam
- Each student will receive a gift bag with ear buds and pop sockets!
Stay tuned to this space for information regarding the 2019 Admissions Exam.