The Cougar Family comes together as a community to support the students and programs of Gross Catholic at various special events. We hope you will join us!
CeleBration Is the Place to Be!
The Cougar Family is looking forward to CeleBration 34! We invite you to join us at the Embassy Suites LaVista on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
A great evening awaits. Participate in the Live Auction! Purchase a Gold Cup ticket! Witness the presentation of the Dux Esto Award! Be a significant supporter of the Cougar Family!
CeleBration Has Gone Digital
The past few years people enjoyed wireless bidding Gesture on smart phones. It is fun and easy to use! No smartphone? No problem! Gesture professionals assist people with their bidding! If you can’t make it to CeleBration 34, you can join in on the fun! Anyone can simply visit our website and start bidding on auction items starting around mid April, 2018.
We need your help to make CeleBration 34 a success!
Here’s how you can support us!
- Attend the Event: Save the date for Saturday, April 21, 2018 to join parents, alumni, and friends as we raise funds to support the students of Gross Catholic High School at the Embassy Suites LaVista. Watch for your invitation in the mail or buy your tickets online! You can also reserve a room at the Embassy Suites for that evening at a discounted rate.
- Could you or your business support the students of Gross Catholic by becoming a corporate sponsor, buying ad advertisement or providing auction items? Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org), to discuss the options for your support.
- Gold Cup: Buy or sell a $100 Gold Cup ticket. We also need volunteers to make phone calls to past buyers asking them to purchase a Gold Cup ticket again this year. Contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 to purchase a Gold Cup ticket.
- Volunteer: We need volunteers to stuff mailings, help decorate, work the cashiering station, solicit and decorate baskets, pick up auction items, and clean up. Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge if you would like to volunteer or sign up online.
- $10,000 Raffle: Help support Gross Catholic by buying your CeleBration raffle tickets! This year’s raffle winner will walk away with $10,000 in cash! You need not be present to win. Raffle tickets are $5 each or $25 for a book of five. Contact Denise in the development office to buy your tickets! Each school family is responsible for selling $100 worth of CeleBration raffle tickets (20 tickets at $5). These are distributed to families the first week of February.
For more information, or to volunteer, please contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 or Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (email@example.com.)
Golf with the Cougars!Register Now for Golf!
Our golf chairpersons, Jim & Dorothy Riha and Family, proudly presents the Cougar Classic Golf Tournament. Monday, September the 18th at Eagle Hills Golf Course in Papillion. Join us for a great par-tay!
All proceeds support Gross Catholic school activities and athletics. Enjoy the wonderful weather, the beautiful course, and the fact that you are helping the mission of Gross Catholic High School.
- Pin prizes on every hole!
- First and Second Flight Prizes!
See our blog post for more info!
Schedule of Events
- 11:00 am – Registration and Golfer’s Lunch
- 12:00 pm – Shotgun Start
- Dinner and Awards Following at Gross Catholic High School
For more information, email Dawn Sledge, Special Events Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 402.734.2000 x 124.
Thanks to all who joined us for the 2016 Homecoming Tailgate and Game!
Alumni, parents, students and Cougar supporters enjoyed our famous Cougar chili and hot dogs!
The cheerleaders got the crowd revved up, and fans all sported their orange and blue. Our littlest Cougars enjoyed face-painting, games, and candy. The Cougar band led the homecoming court over to the stadium for the big game and Homecoming Royalty half-time show.
Join us next time. Date to be announced.
Thanks to all who joined Us! Next time will be even better!
Oktoberfest is Awesome!
A fundraiser for the Gross Catholic wrestling and volleyball teams!
When: In 2016, Oktoberfest was held on Saturday, October 22, 7-11 PM
Where: Gross Catholic High School
What is it: Food, Drinks, and live Polka music
Cost: $25 for all you can eat brats, snacks, and drinks.
Must be 21+ to attend.
Hope to see you there!
Oriental Trading is one of the sponsors for this event!
The 2016 Pancake & Sausage Breakfast to support Gross Catholic’s dance teams was held on Sunday, October 9th from 8:30am to 12:30pm in the Gross Catholic Commons.
Tickets usually are available at the door or you can purchase them in advance from any Varsity or Junior Varsity Dance Team Member!
Adults-$5, Kids-$3, Family-$20.
All proceeds help support the dance team program at Gross Catholic High School.
You know that you love trivia!Register for Trivia Night
The 10th annual Trivia Night supports the Football, Cheerleading, and Academic Decathlon teams.
Saturday, February 18, 2017.
Tailgate Party: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Trivia Kickoff: 7:35
$40.00 donation includes: trivia game, food, beer, margaritas and pop! Tables available for $320.00 per table.
If you have any questions please contact Coach Tim Johnk at email@example.com or 402-734-2000 ext. 332.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Thank you very much for volunteering your time this year to take tickets, work the concession stand, stuff envelopes, organize Post-Prom, decorate for CeleBration, haul band equipment, and for all the other volunteer work you contribute to the Cougar Family.
The coaches, moderators & staff at Gross Catholic would offer our apprecation by inviting you to the Annual Volunteer BBQ at Gross Catholic (usually held the first week of May) with social hour at 6:00 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m. We will provide food and refreshments. You won’t be asked to do any work, other than show up and enjoy yourself!
It does not matter if you volunteered just once, twice, or many times. Please come out and enjoy the evening.
There is nothing better than a barbecue with our friends! This will be a social evening for adults only.
Taste Wine Friday, Nov 18!
Wine Tasting Sponsored by
Jim Sobczyk & Cornhusker Beverage & Bridal
$35 per person includes wine tasting & hors d’oeuvres
Invite your friends and reserve a table for six to eight! Casual Dress.
No outside beverages or coolers allowed. Beer available for purchase.
Contact Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 402.734.2000 x124 with any questions