Get Stronger and Faster!Register now for Youth Strength & Conditioning
All 7th, and 8th grade girls and boys interested in athletic performance development are invited to sign up for a 4-week strength and conditioning series this Spring.
March 16 – April 8, Mondays and Wednesdays
Time: 4:15-5 p.m.
Seventh and eighth graders will participate in age-appropriate workouts focusing on all aspects of safe and effective athletic development. Workouts will include strength training, speed and agility drills, flexibility, and injury prevention. Sessions will be taught by Gross Catholic’s Strength and Conditioning Staff. Camp will be held in the Health and Conditioning Center.
- Technique, form, and level-appropriate exercises
- Speed, agility, and movement techniques
- Core development
- Injury prevention
- Nutrition, sleep and general well-being
Register online today! Cost $50 per student.Register now for Youth Strength & Conditioning
What You May Have Missed
- 3 Alum Add Up to the Right Answer
- The Stern Family: Keeping Marianist Traditions Alive
- Ben Yanovich: Driven to Succeed
- Brandon Dreams of Being a Doctor
- Statterly Advocates for Dignity and Opportunity
- Nicole Evans Featured on School Choice Blog
- Meet the Pajnagars!
- This is How I Dux Esto–Ben Theiler
About Gross Catholic
One of Nebraska’s premier private schools, Gross Catholic High School is a faith and family-based community committed to developing Christian leaders through academic excellence in the Marianist tradition. Recognized locally for its outstanding education, welcoming atmosphere, competitive sports programs, engaging activities, robust faith, and boundless service work, Gross Catholic has energized the Omaha area for over 50 years. We are Faithful, Compassionate, and Driven! We are Gross Catholic!
To discover the Gross Catholic difference, contact us at 402.734.2000 or visit our Admissions page at grosscatholic.org.