Saturday, January 11, 2020
8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
This exam is designed to prepare 6th and 7th graders for our 8th Grade Admissions Exam. Gross Catholic is one of just 3 Catholic high schools that administer the Practice Exam.
A $10 exam fee is required. Students are required to register for the exam. This day includes a parent/student breakfast, an informative program for parents (8:30-9:00,) followed by optional tours. The exam fee is $10. Students should bring two #2 pencils.
Why take the Practice Exam at Gross Catholic?
- Students often perform better on our 8th Grade Admissions Exam, if they take our Practice Exam. If students get a high score on the Admissions Exam, they receive scholarships to Gross Catholic.
- Students know what is coming and therefore experience less stress during the 8th Grade Admissions Exam. Less stress often leads to higher scores.
- After students receive their scores, they will know their areas of strength as well as the areas they need to focus on before the 8th Grade Admissions Exam.
- Parents receive useful information about choosing the right high school and can take a tour of our facilities
- 8:00 AM: Students arrive, breakfast is served!
- Exam fee: $10.00
- Bring two #2 pencils
- Each student will receive a gift bag!
- 8:30-9:00: Parent Informational Presentation
- 9:00 AM: Optional Tours
- 11:30 AM: Exam finished