The next test will be Saturday, January 11, 2020 – 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Why take the exam at Gross Catholic?
- The exam is used to help place students in appropriate courses.
- Those who take the exam and do very well, will be awarded scholarships to Gross Catholic. Students must take the exam at Gross Catholic in order to be our awarded Admissions Exam scholarships.
- Taking the Admissions Exam at Gross Catholic is also a significant part of the requirements needed to qualify for the Campus Visit Grant. Shadowing a student for a day is the other requirement.
- Even if you haven’t decided on a high school yet, taking our Admissions Exam is a great way to learn more about the process of deciding on a school that fits.
- 8:00 AM: Students arrive, breakfast is served!
- Exam fee: $10.00
- Bring two #2 pencils
- Each student will receive a gift!
- 8:30 AM: Student exam begins
- 8:30-9:00: Parent Presentation by our president. This presentation will…
- Inform you about our school
- Discuss high school decision making process
- Update you about our Individual Tuition Plan
- 9:00 AM: Optional Tours of our amazing facilities
- 11:30 AM: Exam finishes