The Dux Esto Annual FundDonate to the Annual Fund
What is the Dux Esto Annual Fund?
As a Catholic school, we rely on generous support from friends of Gross Catholic to help make up the difference between tuition revenues and the full cost of providing a superior academic program. The Dux Esto Annual Fund is our annual giving program that invites all friends of Gross Catholic to invest in our mission with a financial gift.
What about tuition?
We greatly appreciate and understand the financial sacrifice our families make to provide their children with an education at Gross Catholic. However, tuition only covers a portion of the cost to educate a student at our school. The remaining amount is supported by advancement efforts like the Dux Esto Annual Fund.
All students at Gross Catholic High School benefit from a $1,500 grant. Additionally, 75 percent of our students receive tuition assistance or academic scholarships. During the 2018-2019 school year, we awarded $1.5 million in tuition assistance to 75 percent of our students – an average award of $4,800 per student.. Check out our infographic, “Gross Catholic by the Numbers,” to learn more.
Why does annual giving matter?
When you support the Dux Esto Annual Fund, your gift goes to work immediately to strengthen and support Gross Catholic’s operating budget, mission and commitment to providing families with an affordable Catholic education.
The Dux Esto Annual Fund provides day-to-day support for every aspect of our school, including:
- Tuition assistance and academic scholarships for the students we serve.
- Competitive salaries for our dedicated and talented faculty members.
- Preservation of buildings and grounds. Our school celebrates its 50th Anniversary this year and there are many needs to ensure we maintain our beautiful campus.
- New educational technologies, leading-edge programs —and so much more!
The President’s Circle
The President’s Circle involves leadership giving to the Dux Esto Annual Fund at the $1000 level or higher. Members of the President’s Circle are among Gross Catholic’s most faithful donors, and they play a vital role in the effort to be certain that every family is able to send their child to Gross Catholic High School.
We hope you will prayerfully consider joining the President’s Circle. Of course, Dux Esto Annual Fund gifts at all giving levels are appreciated and have a transformational impact on our school and students.
President’s Circle Giving Levels:
- Platinum . . . . . . . . . . $10,000 and above
- Gold . . . . . . . . . . . . . $7,500 – $9,999
- Silver . . . . . . . . . . . . . $5,000 – $7,499
- Bronze . . . . . . . . . . . . $2,500 – $4,999
- Orange & Blue . . . . . $1000 – $2,499
How can I help?Donate to the Annual Fund
To discover how you can help advance the mission of Gross Catholic by giving the gift of your time, talent or treasures, please contact our Advancement Office at 402.734.2000.
What You May Have Missed
- Brandon Dreams of Being a Doctor
- Statterly Advocates for Dignity and Opportunity
- Nicole Evans Featured on School Choice Blog
- Meet the Pajnagars!
- This is How I Dux Esto–Ben Theiler
About Gross Catholic
One of Nebraska’s premier private schools, Gross Catholic High School is a faith and family-based community committed to developing Christian leaders through academic excellence in the Marianist tradition. Recognized locally for its outstanding education, welcoming atmosphere, competitive sports programs, engaging activities, robust faith, and boundless service work, Gross Catholic has energized the Omaha area for over 50 years. We are Faithful, Compassionate, and Driven! We are Gross Catholic!
To discover the Gross Catholic difference, contact us at 402.734.2000 or visit our Admissions page at grosscatholic.org.