Gross Catholic Class 2019 Reunion Planning
1974 * 1979 * 1984 * 1989 * 1994 * 1999 * 2004 * 2009 * 2014
If you are a graduate of the years listed above, you are hitting a milestone year and it is time to celebrate!
This year Gross Catholic is hosting an all school reunion weekend on Friday May 31st – June 1st. We encourage milestone classes to coordinate their reunions on the same weekend, if possible.
Here are some ways Gross Catholic can help:
- Post messages on Gross Catholic’s social media sites about your class reunion planning, and later about scheduled plans.
- Share information about class Facebook pages. (*Note: Please let us know the name of your class FB page, & email the link to us.)
- Provide a list of classmates and addresses that we currently have in our database
- Print mailing labels for your class so you can send invitations.
- Send an email blast to your classmates (to the emails we have in our database) communicating information you’d like to share regarding planning or scheduled reunion events (*Note: We have limited email contact information for some classes. If you have knowledge of additional classmates’ email addresses, we would love to add them!)
Be sure to tell us about your finalized reunion plans! (Remember: We can only help spread the word if you tell us your plans!)
Venue Suggestions from Gross Catholic Alumni
The following venue ideas, tips lessons and other suggestions were provided by Gross Catholic alumni who have been involved in previous reunion planning:
- Horseman’s Park (One class reserved a tented area during a liveracing event day.)
- Sinnott’s Sand Bar (alumniowned) (There are several sand volleyball courts.)
- Donohue’s Pub (alumniowned)
- Darby’s Tavern (alumniowned)
- Scriptown in Blackstone (alumniowned)
- Blatt Beer and Table Downtown (Contact: Larissa Ramos: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1912 Rooftop in Benson
- Old Mattress Factory
- Stinson Park (One class reserved an area so people could come and go, grab food from nearby restaurants or bring a picnic, etc. This was very familyfriendly.)
- Golf outings at various local golf courses as part of the weekend’s events