Adaptation and Change
During this trying time of dealing the the coronavirus, we want parents and families to have all the information and resources that they need.
Please take a look at our Return to School Plan.
We invite you to read the Letter to Parents from the Archdiocesan Superintendent of Schools.
Winter Home Event Guidelines
- Only four Household Family members(Parents/Guardians/Siblings, no grandparents) will be allowed to come to home activities until further notice.
- Seating Capacity is at 25%.
- No Student section (home or away).
- Masks and Social Distancing is required.
- Fans will be asked to leave immediately following the completion of the contest.
All varsity and lower level events/games in the main gym will be streamed on our Gross Catholic Cougars YouTube page. Just search for “Gross Catholic Cougars” or follow the link… https://www.youtube.com/c/GrossCatholicCougars/videos
Do you know the Three Cs of preventing the spread of COVID-19?
View the Sarpy/Cass Health Department COVID-19 Risk Dial (for the entire area).
- Sarpy County Immunization Info
- The Douglas County Health Department is now administering the 2020-2021 Influenza vaccine to all individuals (regardless of insurance status) at NO CHARGE! Call (402) 444-6163 for questions or further information.
- Further Douglas County Immunization Info
- CDC Flu Guidance
What You May Have Missed
- Planting a Place to Connect With God
- Finding Rainbows in the Storm
- Covid 19: A Prayer for Solidarity
- Kathleen Brousek: A Passion for Playing Her Heart’s Strings
- 3 Alum Add Up to the Right Answer
- The Stern Family: Keeping Marianist Traditions Alive
- Ben Yanovich: Driven to Succeed
- Brandon Dreams of Being a Doctor
- Statterly Advocates for Dignity and Opportunity
- Meet the Pajnagars!
- This is How I Dux Esto–Ben Theiler
About Gross Catholic
One of Nebraska’s premier private schools, Gross Catholic High School is a faith and family-based community committed to developing Christian leaders through academic excellence in the Marianist tradition. Recognized locally for its outstanding education, welcoming atmosphere, competitive sports programs, engaging activities, robust faith, and boundless service work, Gross Catholic has energized the Omaha area for over 50 years. We are Faithful, Compassionate, and Driven! We are Gross Catholic!
To discover the Gross Catholic difference, contact us at 402.734.2000 or visit our Admissions page at grosscatholic.org.