Join Us at CeleBration – April 29, 2023Buy a Gold Cup Ticket Buy a CeleBration Ticket
CeleBration is a 39-year tradition in the Cougar Family. We are busy planning a fun-filled, engaging evening you won’t want to miss. This year we are bringing the event back “home” to Gross Catholic and are excited to welcome you!
As this is our largest community gathering, so wear something fabulous! In celebration of our theme, we encourage you to wear your best dressy orange and blue, or accessorize a dressy casual outfit with pops of blue and orange. The Cougar Fashion Entourage will award prizes for best outfits!
The silent auction opens online on Saturday, April 22nd and continues through the evening of CeleBration on April 29th, closing at 10 PM. You are encouraged to bid online early and also as you mix and mingle the evening of CeleBration.
- 5:30-7:00 P.M. – Reception and Silent Auction
- 7:00 – Dinner and Program Begins
- Dux Esto Award
- Fund A Need
- What: CeleBration 39 will be held at Gross Catholic High School on Saturday, April 29th. Tables and sponsorships are available and individual tickets are $125 per person.
- When: Saturday, April 29th. The evening begins with a social cocktail reception at 5:30 PM. The reception continues until 7:00 PM, when dinner and the program begins in the gym.
- Where: Gross Catholic High School, 7700 S 43rd St, Bellevue, NE 68147
- Who: We welcome all alumni, current and past parents, grandparents, prospective parents, friends of alumni, and business leaders.
- Why: CeleBration plays an important role in Gross Catholic’s ongoing commitment to deliver excellent education to over 400 young men and women, keeping tuition affordable and providing over $1.7 million in annual financial assistance to over 80% of our families. All funds raised through CeleBration go to support financial assistance for our students!
- Theme: This year’s theme is “Spirit of Orange and Blue” so wear your best dressy orange and blue and you could win a prize!
The evening will be complete with delicious food and beverages and our traditional gold cup raffle drawing, Dux Esto Award presentation and much more.
Many people put forth a tremendous effort to make the night a reality including Gross Catholic students and staff, committee chairs and volunteers who generously give their time, talent and resources. We need even more volunteers to make this night a success. You can sign up to volunteer now.
Early Events April 22
- 12 PM · Silent Auction opens for bidding
- 12 PM · Fund A Need opens (through May 1st)
How Can You Help?
Purchase a Gold Cup TicketBuy a Gold Cup Ticket
This year’s winner will have many chances to win cash prizes of $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, $1,500 and $1,000! PLUS, we will have an Early Bird drawing on March 30th for $1,000. That’s six chances to win CASH!
You can purchase a Gold Cup ticket with your debit card only– discount available for multi purchased tickets. If you don’t have a debit card, you can mail us a check.
Families who do not participate will have $100 charged to their tuition bill.
Donate Auction Items
Donate a gift or make a monetary donation to support the auction. Gifts of all varieties are needed and appreciated! Not sure what to donate? See our “Wish List”. Items are due by April 14th.
Advertise in the event program
Advertise your business on the mobile bidding auction website A variety of opportunities are available for businesses of all sizes. Become a sponsor and support our students. Advertising deadline is April 9.
Sponsor Links (Advertise with us)
- Online form
- Print out the form and mail it
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will the auction or any parts of the event be online this year?
Answer: The auction will open online on April 22nd . Videos from the event will be made available on our website on April 30th.
Question: I can’t attend but would like to make a gift to the event. How can I do that?
Answer: Thank you for supporting Gross Catholic. You have several options – you can make an outright donation, participate from anywhere in the country in the online auction, or you may even purchase a table and donate the seats back to your favorite teachers at Gross Catholic. Please call if you have questions.
Question: What is the menu for the evening?
Answer: Please check back after March 17th for all the details. If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please let us know before April 17th.
As questions are asked we will continue to update this FAQ. If you have a question, please email or call.
We can’t wait to see you at CeleBration!
What You May Have Missed
- Test scores indicate students in the Omaha Archdiocese weathered the COVID years well
- Omaha’s Choice is Gross Catholic
Follow Us on Social Media!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Give us a 5 star review on Facebook!
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Follow our mascot, Freddie Cougar, on Facebook
About Gross Catholic
Gross Catholic, a co-educational, college preparatory high school, began its proud heritage of academic excellence rooted in the Marianist tradition in 1968. We consider ourselves one of the best Catholic schools in Omaha, Bellevue, and Papillion. The school motto Dux Esto (“Be a Leader”) is at the core of its extraordinary mission, innovative spirit, and fundamental values. The school offers a challenging environment and outstanding quality of life, both in academics and co-curricular activities, with a strong focus on STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics) education. The spirit of Christian service and giving back is part of everything the school does. Gross Catholic’s top-tier status is reflected in its talented faculty, staff, and coaches who take great pride in seeing virtually every graduate head to college, often to the most prestigious domestic and international universities and service academies. Together with families and alumni, Gross Catholic forges relationships for a lifetime, helping to ready the next generation to be exemplary, principled leaders of the world.
To discover the Gross Catholic difference, contact us at 402.734.2000 or visit our Admissions page.