The Cougar Family comes together as a community to celebrate and support Gross Catholic at special events throughout the year. Please join us at these events and discover the Gross Catholic difference!
CeleBration Is the Place to Be!Celebration Tickets
The Cougar Family is looking forward to CeleBration 35! We invite you to join us at the Embassy Suites LaVista on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
A great evening awaits. Participate in the Live Auction! Purchase a Gold Cup ticket! Witness the presentation of the Dux Esto Award! Be a significant supporter of the Cougar Family!
CeleBration Has Gone Digital
The past few years people enjoyed wireless bidding on smart phones. It is fun and easy to use! No smartphone? No problem! We will help people with their bidding! If you can’t make it to CeleBration, you can join in on the fun! Anyone can simply visit our website and start bidding on auction items starting Friday, April 26th.
We need your help to make CeleBration a success!
Here’s how you can support us!
- Attend the Event: Save the date for Saturday, April 27, 2019 to join parents, alumni, and friends as we raise funds to support the students of Gross Catholic High School at the Embassy Suites LaVista. Watch for your invitation in the mail or buy your tickets online! You can also reserve a room at the Embassy Suites for that evening at a discounted rate.
- Could you or your business support the students of Gross Catholic by becoming a corporate sponsor, buying ad advertisement or providing auction items? Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (email@example.com), to discuss the options for your support.
- Gold Cup: Buy or sell a $100 Gold Cup ticket. We also need volunteers to make phone calls to past buyers asking them to purchase a Gold Cup ticket again this year. Contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 to purchase a Gold Cup ticket.
- Volunteer: We need volunteers to stuff mailings, help decorate, work the cashiering station, solicit and decorate baskets, pick up auction items, and clean up. Contact Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge if you would like to volunteer or sign up online.
- $10,000 Raffle: Help support Gross Catholic by buying your CeleBration raffle tickets! This year’s raffle winner will walk away with $10,000 in cash! You need not be present to win. Raffle tickets are $5 each or $25 for a book of five. Contact the Advancement office to buy your tickets! Each school family is responsible for selling $100 worth of CeleBration raffle tickets (20 tickets at $5). These are distributed to families the first week of February.
For more information, or to volunteer, please contact the Advancement Office at 402-734-2000 or Special Events Director, Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Golf with the Cougars!
Our Cougar Classic Golf Tournament is usually held on the third Monday in September Eagle Hills Golf Course in Papillion. It always proves to be a great event!
All proceeds support Gross Catholic school activities and athletics. It is so much fun!
- Pin prizes on every hole!
- First and Second Flight Prizes!
Usual Schedule of Events
- 11:00 am – Registration and Golfer’s Lunch
- 12:00 pm – Shotgun Start
- Dinner and Awards Following at Gross Catholic High School
For more information, email Dawn Sledge, Special Events Director (email@example.com) or call 402.734.2000 x 124.
A Great Week!
On Friday of Homecoming week we have the Homecoming pre-game tailgate at 5 PM for the entire family featuring great food and great fun for the family starting at 5pm
Join us the second Sunday in November from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. for our annual Open House. All are welcome at this annual event.
Alumni Reunion Weekend
May 31st – June 2nd 2019
On Saturday there will be an early evening mass, food and school tours.
Saturday, January 20, 2019. It was a great time! Stay tuned for next time!
Alumni Lancer Hockey Night!
Friday, March 22nd. More details soon!
Everybody Loves Trivia!
Sold Out for 2019!
The 12th annual Trivia Night supports the Football, Cheerleading, and Academic Decathlon teams.
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2019
Tailgate Party: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Trivia Kickoff: 7:35
$40.00 donation includes: trivia game, food, beer, margaritas and pop! Tables available for $320.00 per table.
If you have any questions please contact Coach Tom Van Haute, tvanhaute
Guests must be 21 years of age or older.
This annual event takes place the third Friday in November at Gross Catholic. Participants enjoy sampling an assortment of delicious wines and hors d’oeuvres for $40/person.
Invite your friends and reserve a table for six to eight.
This event sells out fast. Email Dawn Sledge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her at 402.734.2000 x124 with any questions.Register Now for Wine Tasting!