Support Our Amazing Students with the Annual Fund!Donate to the Annual Fund
What is the Dux Esto Annual Fund?
As a Catholic school, we rely on generous support from donors like you. Most importantly, you help make up the difference between tuition revenue and the full cost of providing a superior academic program. The Dux Esto Annual Fund is our annual giving program that invites you to invest in our mission with a financial gift.
Because of advancement efforts, all students at Gross Catholic High School benefit from a grant that makes up the difference between what it costs to educate and what we charge for tuition. Additionally, 75 percent of our students receive other grants or academic scholarships. During the 2019-2020 school year, we awarded $1.5 million in grants and scholarships. That is an average award of $4,800 per student.
When you support the Dux Esto Annual Fund, your gift goes to work immediately. Moreover, giving to Dux Esto strengthens and supports Gross Catholic’s operating budget, mission, and commitment to providing families with an affordable Catholic education.
The Dux Esto Annual Fund provides day-to-day support for every aspect of our school, including:
- Grants and academic scholarships for the students we serve.
- Competitive salaries for our dedicated and talented faculty members.
- Preservation of buildings and grounds.
- New educational technologies, leading-edge programs, and more.
The President’s Circle
The President’s Circle involves leadership giving at the $1000 level or higher. Members of the President’s Circle are among Gross Catholic’s most faithful donors. They play a vital role in the effort to be certain that every family is able to send their child to Gross Catholic High School.
We invite you to prayerfully consider joining the President’s Circle.
President’s Circle Giving Levels:
- Platinum . . . . . . . . .$10,000 and above
- Gold . . . . . . . . . . . . $7,500 – $9,999
- Silver . . . . . . . . . . . .$5,000 – $7,499
- Bronze . . . . . . . . . . .$2,500 – $4,999
- Orange & Blue . . . . .$1000 – $2,499