Support Our Amazing Students!Donate to the Annual Fund
What is the Dux Esto Annual Fund?
As a Catholic school, we rely on generous support from donors like you to help make up the difference between tuition revenue and the full cost of providing a superior academic program. The Dux Esto Annual Fund is our annual giving program that invites you to invest in our mission with a financial gift.
Because of advancement efforts, all students at Gross Catholic High School benefit from a $1,500 grant. Additionally, 75 percent of our students receive tuition assistance or academic scholarships. During the 2019-2020 school year, we awarded $1.5 million in tuition assistance – an average award of $4,800 per student.
When you support the Dux Esto Annual Fund, your gift goes to work immediately to strengthen and support Gross Catholic’s operating budget, mission, and commitment to providing families with an affordable Catholic education.
The Dux Esto Annual Fund provides day-to-day support for every aspect of our school, including:
- Tuition assistance and academic scholarships for the students we serve.
- Competitive salaries for our dedicated and talented faculty members.
- Preservation of buildings and grounds.
- New educational technologies, leading-edge programs, and more.
The President’s Circle
The President’s Circle involves leadership giving at the $1000 level or higher. Members of the President’s Circle are among Gross Catholic’s most faithful donors, and play a vital role in the effort to be certain that every family is able to send their child to Gross Catholic High School.
We invite you to prayerfully consider joining the President’s Circle.
President’s Circle Giving Levels:
- Platinum . . . . . . . . .$10,000 and above
- Gold . . . . . . . . . . . . $7,500 – $9,999
- Silver . . . . . . . . . . . .$5,000 – $7,499
- Bronze . . . . . . . . . . .$2,500 – $4,999
- Orange & Blue . . . . .$1000 – $2,499