Once a Cougar, Always a Cougar
Gross Catholic alumni are an integral part of the Cougar Family, and we want to stay connected with you! Whether you graduated last year or 50 years ago, you are a part of the Gross Catholic High School Alumni Community—over 8,600 strong—and you can always come home again! Maybe you haven’t been around in a while and want to see what’s happening at your alma mater! No matter what your situation, we are so glad you’re back! We have made some awesome changes over the past 50 years, and we are excited about all that is in store for us in the next 50 years!
Stay connected and spread the Cougar Spirit
- You can also send us news about your family, job, or other significant events.
- Update your contact information if you have moved or changed your email address.
- Send your current email address to email@example.com in order to receive all our digital communications.
- Send us news and photos for Dux Esto Magazine.
- Create or join your class Facebook page (and tell GC about your page).
- Like Gross Catholic High School on Facebook.
- Join the Gross Catholic Alumni Facebook Group.
- “Friend” Freddie Cougar on Facebook. (Yes–our mascot has his own page!)
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@grosscatholic) or LinkedIn.
- Attend or volunteer at the Homecoming Tailgate Party, Cougar Classic Golf Outing, Wine Tasting Party, Trivia Night, & CeleBration. Reconnect with former classmates and current Cougars.
- Cheer on our athletic teams and attend our amazing artistic performances.
- Stay up to date on our sports and activities.
- Support Gross Catholic and make a gift to the Annual Fund.