LIFE (Living In Faith Experience) is a national faith formation program for high school students rooted in Catholic and Marianist tradition. Based on the founders’ vision for building a community of communities to change the world, LIFE provides Marianist and non-Marianist institutions opportunities for communities of faith to form, grow, and flourish.
We are a small Faith community of disciples committed to Mary’s mission of bringing Christ to the world. Rooted in community, sacraments, and prayer, we are called to grow in faith and to build and strengthen our Marianist family. We are LIFE!
Our community meets once per month on the first or second Wednesday, from 6-8:30 PM in the LIFE room at Gross Catholic. All students are welcome. LIFE meetings are loaded with fun, food, faith and friendliness.
The Gross Catholic student LIFE Community seeks to…
- Give students an experience of God and bring God to life in all aspects of spirituality: physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual
- Provide an experience of Christian community and develop the skills for building Christian community
- Introduce the Marianist mission and charisms
- Invite us to a deeper personal relationship with God and communal faith through a variety of experiences
- Show us that Christian living is joyful, fun-filled, and life-giving
- Develop the knowledge, beliefs, values, and skills for servant leadership and service in our Church, our community, and our world
- Have FUN together and enjoy each other in the Marianist LIFE Community!
Become a follower of Gross Catholic Marianist LIFE!
Follow us on Twitter: @gcmarianistLIFEFind Out More About LIFE