Information for Current Parents

Everything Our Parents Needs to Know

Do you have a question?

On this page, parents can find a list of our frequently asked questions.

Also found on the right side of the page (or at the bottom if you are on your phone) is a list of convenient quick links.

How to do I find FACTS, the school information system?

Searching for our new school information system? It is called FACTS.

Login to the FACTS Family Portal using your username and password. If you need the District Code, it is gross-ne.

Contact the school if you have trouble logging in.

You will find your student’s grades and assignments in FACTS, along with other pertinent information. You can even make tuition payments and modify your tuition plan on the FACTS family portal.

Where can I find Parent Paws, the weekly parent newsletter?

The weekly parent newsletter is called, “Parent Paws.”

In the newsletter, you will be able to access information from the principal, general announcements, and information from campus ministry and the guidance office.

You can find Parent Paws and other interesting articles in our “News” section.

How can I email a faculty or staff person?

If you are a current parent, you can find all faculty email addresses after logging in to your Facts Family Portal account.

Use the general Contact Us form to email a faculty or staff person if you don’t have access to Facts.

Do you need to call a faculty or staff member? Go to the directory page and call their phone extension listed on their page.

We have removed email addresses from the public website due to spam and security issues.

Where can I locate the bell schedule?

You can find a copy of the bell schedule below. Also, there is a link to the bell schedule at the bottom of every page on this website.
List of bell schedules

How do I notify the school that my child will be absent?

Attendance Notification Form

Parents, please fill out this form in order to notify the school of your child's absence.

Where can I locate information about National Honor Society?

National Honor Society at Gross Catholic


Membership into the Gross Catholic chapter of the National Honor Society will be granted to those students who exhibit excellence in all the areas of academics, character, leadership, and service. Once inducted, the student must continue to exhibit these qualities to remain in good standing as an NHS member.

Selection Process

To be eligible for membership the candidate must be a junior or senior, have been enrolled at Gross for at least one semester, and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. The student must also be in good standing with their Marianist Mission Program hours. If a student meets all the above requirements, they are now eligible to apply.

Find out more information about NHS and how to apply.

What's for lunch every day?

Lunch Time!

Looking to satisfy your taste buds during the school day? Look no further than Gross Catholic High School’s delicious lunch options! With a variety of choices available, students are sure to find something to suit their appetite.

For those who prefer to bring their own meal, the school welcomes all homemade creations. However, for those looking for a hot and tasty option, local vendors bring their A-game with a daily selection of mouth-watering lunches. From savory sandwiches to scrumptious salads, these vendors have got it all, and at a wallet-friendly price of $6 or less.

If you’re in a rush, don’t worry! The vending machines on campus are stocked with a range of snacks and drinks, including low-calorie beverages that will quench your thirst without weighing you down. So why settle for a boring brown bag when you can indulge in Gross Catholic High School’s delectable lunch options?

Vendor Schedule

  • Monday: Donohue’s
  • Tuesday: Donohue’s
  • Wednesday: Donohue’s
  • Thursday: Valentino’s
  • Friday: Raising Canes
Where can I find calendar events for the school?

Do you want to know when the next game is or what activities are happening? Check out our school calendar page for a brief overview.

You can also go to the River Cities Conference Calendar page for Gross Catholic to  sign up for notifications, view a monthly or weekly calendar, and download specific sports and activities calendars.

Where can I find the Student Handbook?

Here is a link to our Student Handbook.

Information contained in this Handbook provides a general description of rules and regulations for students who attend Gross Catholic High School.

How do I purchase spirit wear ?

Our on-site spirit store is open during lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We even have a pop-up store at home football games. You can order items from on-site Spirit Store online, but those items will need to be picked up at school.

In addition, we now have a convenient online spirit store called, “Sideline.” On the site, you can purchase all sorts of GC spirit wear and can even customize it. Items purchased from Sideline are shipped directly to you.


Where can I find information about purchasing school uniforms?
  1. Our official uniform supplier is Dennis Uniform Company.

Uniform Pants: Only tan or khaki uniform dress pants are permissible. Uniform pants may be purchased at any uniform store. Examples of uniform stores include Dennis Uniform, Lands’ End Uniform, Old Navy Uniform, JCPenney Uniform, et cetera.

Uniform Skorts/Shorts: Young women may choose to wear a khaki skort purchased only from Dennis UniformCompany or our Spirit Store.

Uniform Shorts: Young men or women may choose to wear khaki uniform shorts only purchased from
Dennis Uniform Company. Uniform shorts may be worn year round.

Uniform Shirts: Only solid orange, blue, or white long or short-sleeved uniform polo shirts are to be worn at Gross Catholic. Orange and blue uniform polo shirts must be purchased from Dennis Uniform Company or our Spirit Store. White uniform polo shirts may be purchased at any store as long as they are similar in design and fit to a uniform polo shirt.

Uniform Sweaters, or Under Armor/Nike Quarter Zips: Students may wear a solid-colored, navy blue or gray V-neck or crew neck pullover or cardigan uniform sweater over their uniform shirt. The uniform sweater may be viewed on the Dennis Uniform Company. Uniform sweaters may be purchased at any uniform store.

What forms does my child need to participate in sports and activities?

Physical Form

Various balls for athleticsAny student engaged in athletics, cheer, and dance must have a current physical exam taken after May 1st of each school year. Bring the physical form to the doctor’s appointment.  Ask the doctor fill to out the form.

Download the Physical Form

Concussion Form

To assist with prevention, parents and student-athletes, must read and sign the Concussion Form.

Download the Concussion Form

Consent Form

In similar fashion, potential dangers associated with sports participation exist. Consequently, injuries are a possibility even with the best coaching, the best protective equipment, and strict observance of rules. In filling out the consent form, parents acknowledge the risk and give consent for treatment.

Download the Parental Consent Form

Permit to Participate Card

In order to receive a Permit to Participate Card, the following three documents must be on file at school.

After all paperwork is turned in for the year, each student must request a Permit to Participate card from the main office. This card is then given to the coach confirming that all paperwork is completed and current. Students are not allowed to tryout for any sport or physical activity without a card. The documents are to be turned in once per year. Permit to Participate cards are be requested for each individual sports season.

Where can I find information about Booster Club and the Booster Club Calendar?

Go to our Booster Club page to learn about the club and purchase the Booster Club Calendar which helps support our sports, clubs, and activities.

How do I donate money to the school?

Feeling generous? Go to our Donate Now page.

How do I order a yearbook?

Ordering a yearbook? Head to, search for “Gross Catholic” and we pop right up.

Where do I find the school supply list?

We do not have a standard school supply list like many grade schools and middle schools do. To prepare for school, students can get the basics such as laptop, pens, paper, notebooks, and loose leaf binders. When school starts, each teacher will let the student know what they need to bring to each class during the first few days of class.

What is the school address, phone number, and email address?

Gross Catholic High School
7700 South 43rd Street
Bellevue, Nebraska 68147
402-734-2000, fax 402-734-4270

You can also find this information at the bottom of every page on this website.